August 2019 will find Diving For A Cause exploring the Gulf Of Mexico for 4 full days of exceptional Blue Water hunting under the guidance of Captain Trey Talbot and his new charter organization, Archangel Spearfishing Charters.
Captain Trey Talbot will lead the team of spearfishermen selectively harvesting amberjacks, mangrove snappers, wahoo and cobia just south of Louisiana in the deep blue clear waters miles off shore near the oil rigs. Check out just one of their videos:
While the divers spend 4 days spearfishing, 70% of their catch will be harvested and donated to Second Harvest Food Bank.
"We have a mission to end hunger in South Louisiana by providing food access, advocacy, education, & disaster response. And with your support, we provide more than 30 million meals annually and help 100,000+ people every month."
These trips are for 6 days, 5 nights and include 4 full days of unbelievable spearfishing 80+ miles off shore, experienced deck mate, fish cleaning and packaging, housing, breakfast and lunches,shared transportation back and forth from New Orleans airport to the lodge.
The cost is $1575 per person and includes:
1. Spearfishing for four full days under the guidance of Capt Trey Talbot
2. Experienced deck mate
3. Housing for the full 5 nights with maid service (July31,check out Aug 5)
4. All cleaning of the harvested fish while you relax and enjoy dinner
5. Breakfast and lunches are included and dinners are at the local restaurant, average $15 per person that each person must be responsible for.
1. RoundTrip airfare to New Orleans.
Arrive July 31, by 1 pm, and depart by 3pm on Monday August 5.
Participants are also encouraged to extend their stay on their own and explore New Orleans.
2. Any Alcoholic Beverages. Waters, juices, sodas,tea and coffee will be available.
3. Taxied from New Orleans Airport to the lodge in a shared van and the group will divide the costs.
4. Dinners are at the local restaurant and do average $15/person, not including any alcoholic beverages.
Please submit Application by March 10,2019
Deposit of $1000 is due with Liability Release and Express Assumption of Risk Form by April 10, 2019
Dan Trip Insurance is provided for each participant on every trip with DFAC.
Final payment of $575 is due June 1, 2019
Community Service: 70% of all harvested fish is donated back to Second Harvest Food Bank. 30% the participants may keep and take back home to share with their friends and family. Participants will deliver the fish in person to Second Harvest Food Bank in New Orleans, and experience how their generous donation makes a difference for the recipients at this food bank.
REFUND Policy: I understand that Diving For A Cause will incur costs associated with lodging and boats to facilitate my participation in this event. I further understand that all these costs are nonrefundable to DFAC. As such, in the event of my cancellation, I recognize that any and all fees paid to Diving For A Cause in payment of my participation shall be non-refundable.